Why join the Caribbean Alternative Investment Association?
The unique value created by the Association for its members is its ability to bring structure and long term sustainability to the non- traditional alternative investment ecosystem which needs to be continually primed and nurtured.
Members benefit from being a part of the Association in the following ways:
1. Listing on membership portal and showcasing to a wider local, regional and global audience
2. Member-only access to the portal for exclusive resources such as opportunities for collaboration, market research, data and industry intelligence, surveys and other CARAIA publications
3. Networking opportunities, peer-to-peer exchanges and access to investment and fund-raising opportunities and best practices, both within the region and worldwide
4. Opportunities to showcase your profile through thought leadership, innovation and service within the ecosystem
5. Opportunities to engage with policymakers for lobbying as a member of a group
6. Discounts at Association events: seminars, conferences, training, peer group events, etc.
7. Membership awards and recognition
To become a member, please download and complete the membership application form found on the "Become a Member" page and email it in to the address shown. Your application will be reviewed by the Membership sub-committee and you will be contacted as soon as possible.